Large Cowboy for Sale

We have a Papa Murphy's pizza store in town and occasionally they advertise their specials on a bright florescent green board outside their store. You can't miss them. I drove by today and the sign said "Large Cowboy $9.99." Normally a sign like this wouldn't be worthy of a blog post (I’ve never even tried the Cowboy Pizza), but at that particular moment when I was reading the sign and from my exact vantage point in the car, I really saw a large cowboy! There was this guy wearing a big cowboy hat standing in the parking lot! It just made me laugh. It was one of those moments that you wish more people were there so you could all laugh at it, but since is was just me in the car I wanted to pass it along. It is small things like this that can put a smile on your face for the rest of the day.